9/10/07

Fairway Girl Putting Chimes

Fairway Girl Putting Chimes

OK, I haven't even got these Girls Putting Chimes yet, but I have ordered them and I can hardly wait. What a great idea! Girl Putting Chimes (they are pink, and you KNOW that Paula Creamer isn't the only one who likes pink around my house) Anyway they are 30 aluminum chimes suspended from a wooden base, and the girls putt at the chimes from any direction. When they hit the chimes, the chimes give off a, hopefully, lovely sound. That sound has to be better than the sound that a golf ball sounds as it goes through your window (last week) and the wall,(where it stayed for about a week, until Dad got home, and he thought it was hilarious. I give up) Anyway, it comes with three pink Fairway Girl golf balls packaged in an embroidered drawstring bag. I will let you know what I think of them when I get the package.

Please visit my Web Site, Kids Golf for more articles on Children's and Junior's Golf

No comments: